Saturday, September 10, 2011

The 1st Post

My name is Jane and this is my 1st post on my Cub Scout Pack 777 blog...which will be used to cover all the happenings in my Pack and my Tiger Den. It will include pictures (but no names :-), projects, ideas to do at home, upcoming events, etc.

I've been a member of this pack for 7 years (back when my Boy Scout joined as a Tiger), but I've only been a leader for 5 years. The last 2 years I haven't been in a den, but I have been the Advancement Chair and this has kept me in the pack, interacting with the Leaders and the boys, but now my Youngest son is a Tiger and I'm excited for this new year to begin.

We had our Recruitment night, 2 weeks ago at the School District's Back-to-School night, we then had our Pack Orientation night (for the new boys and their parents, that explained who we are and what we do), and last week was our 1st Pack Meeting...a Knight theme! Looking forward to actually starting our 1st Den meeting this week. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment